Vegan and plant based protein sources are much debated when it comes to their nutrient content and health benefits. Firstly it is important to understand what vegan plant based protein is?
What is vegan plant based protein?
Protein from plants is referred to as "plant-based". All whole plant diets include some protein, but some plants have larger concentrations. Generally speaking, nuts, seeds, and legumes (such as chickpeas, black beans, lentils, soy, and soy derivatives) are thought of as higher-protein plant foods.
Quite a bit of protein may be found in whole grains as well. The least protein-rich foods are typically fruits and vegetables, though there are some plants that are higher in protein. It is OK to refer to the protein in these goods as "plant-based protein" because it comes from plants. Just keep in mind that complete plant foods contain protein.
In fact, 28% of Americans said they ate more protein from plant sources between 2019 and 2020, according to a study by the International Food Information Council.
The Benefits of Vegan Protein
Vegan Protein is beneficial for you in many ways which you can’t even imagine and can make you live a healthy life. If you’re ready to take a chance, then don’t wait to get your hands on “Plantigo Products"—a natural plant-based product—which will not only make you fit but also reduce the risk of serious problems and fulfill the protein requirement.
Several studies A plant-based diet may help prevent cancer, according to a trusted source. Other research has demonstrated that adopting a plant-based diet can be a beneficial weight-loss and type 2 diabetes management strategy.
According to research by Trusted Source, middle-aged people who follow a plant-based diet have a lower risk of developing cardiovascular disease and passing away from any reason.
- Improved Digestion: Healthy fibres abundant in vegetables, legumes, grains, nuts, and seeds boost motility, improve digestion, improve absorption, and alleviate gas and bloating symptoms naturally.
- Fitness for the heart: Consuming a plant-based diet has been shown to be associated with reduced levels of cholesterol and saturated fats as well as higher levels of heart-healthy plant sterols.
- Metabolic Stimulant: Your body takes some time to absorb vegan whole foods because of the fiber and protein combo. Your body gets better at burning additional fat the more your body works to metabolise the plant protein.
- Avoid added hormones and antibiotics: When compared to plant-based sources of protein, which are abundant in antioxidants, phytochemicals (compounds created naturally by plants), vitamins, and minerals that are vital for good health, many animal-based forms of protein frequently have additional hormones and antibiotics.
- Feel and look younger: To keep yourself younger for longer, you need to feed your body good protein options.
- Weight loss: According to research in the Journal of General Medicine, the best diet for weight loss is a vegan one since people who followed it dropped five more pounds than those who followed other diets. In addition to the benefits of eating better overall, plant-based protein is high in fibre and keeps you full and satisfied for a longer period of time.
Top sources of vegan protein
Do you know that beans and peas are considered pulses? Well guess what yes it does and some them are
- Garden peas
- Baked beans
Also known as bean curd, has 8g of protein and is made from soy. Tofu is particularly adaptable because it can be prepared in a variety of ways, such as baking, stir-frying, etc.
Nuts and seeds
These are very adaptable and may be eaten as a snack or with meals to ensure that there is enough protein and energy throughout the day.
- Hemp seeds
- Flax seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Chia seeds
- Cashew Nuts
A fantastic source of protein with 10g in 100g of oats.
Brown and wild rice
Around 4g of protein are included in each 100g of brown and wild rice.
Vegan Protein Supplements
Nowadays, customers are exposed to more options than ever. Manufactured by health companies, vegan protein supplements are now another choice for consumers. These supplements have the advantage of sourcing protein from multiple ingredients and offer many additional advantages in addition to fulfilling daily protein requirements.
In order to keep yourself and your family healthy and full of protein, take action right away with Plantigo Vegan Plant based Protein that are crafted for you and your family. Backed by healthy ingredients, and keeping your needs in mind Plantigo's products fit perfectly into your daily diet. It does not contain any artificial flavours or colours and are nutrient rich, keeping you healthy so you may binge without feeling bad. And the best part? The rich taste and flavour!